Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shouting From The Rooftops

So, I've scrapped the old blog and have a new one. The purpose of this blog will basically be to mirror my MySpace blog site (blog.myspace.com/azcrane) so that those who are not on MySpace don't have to create an account to make comments. Since I've been getting hundreds of hits there lately and few comments--most of them from brand-new accounts--I'll just put all the same stuff here so that not everyone has to be there to say what they like.

Anyone is allowed to comment; I have no qualms about anything. I will respond to comments from time to time, but know this: if you say something uneducated, I will get sassy. I'm a Texan. It's in my nature. I welcome all rational and civil debate, whether conservative, liberal, or middle-of-the-road. You have, however, been forewarned. I'm not the nicest person in the world when someone challenges my intelligence with something that is unfounded and/or too emotional to be rational.

Let the fun begin!

No comments: